Need more assistance? Please search our knowledge base below
In order to start creating video ads through Qwaya, all you need to do is the following:
1. Navigate to the ‘Create ads’ tab and select your desired Facebook page from the left hand sidebar.
2. Once the pop up window appears click on ‘Video ads’.
3. Select your campaign objective and choose a call to action if desired.
4. Next select an existing video from the drop down menu or select ‘Video upload’ (please skip to step 8 if using an existing video).
Supported file types and sizes:
The aspect ratio of the video must be between 9×16 and 16×9. Facebook supports the following formats for uploaded videos:
3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, dat, divx, dv, f4v, flv, m2ts, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogm, ogv, qt, tod, ts, vob, and wmv.
Max file size: 1GB
Max duration: 20 minutes
5. Once your video is selected click on ‘Upload’.
6. Once you’ve clicked upload, click on ‘Begin transfer’ once the window appears. Please leave this window open until all 3 steps have been completed. Please note that the speed of upload depends on your computer/network connection.
7. Once the upload is complete, your new video will be populated in the ‘Existing video’ drop down menu. Please note that if you’re unable to see your existing/newly uploaded video in the ‘Existing video’ drop down, please click on ‘Update existing videos’ at the bottom of the window.
8. Add a video thumbnail, post text and update your placement options if desired.
9. Click on the ‘Edit website url’ drop down menu if you would like to add a call to action and a link to an external website.
10. Finally click ‘Create’ or save your creative as a template.