Need more assistance? Please search our knowledge base below
Facebook has a simple pixel tracking solution where you generate a pixel and paste it on your “Thank you” page or wherever you want the pixel to fire.
When generation the pixel code, you will give it a name and label it with any of Facebook’s predefined labels (checkout, registration, etc).
1. Create your ad creatives or select an existing ad creative template in the ‘Create Ads’ tab.
2. Go to ‘Set targeting’. Create a new targeting or use an existing targeting template.
3. Go to ‘Publish Ads’ and click on ‘Generate X ads’. The campaign settings pop-up will open. In the Tracking option box you will be able to select what pixel you want to use for your campaign. You are able to select multiple pixels for the same campaign.
4. Click ‘Generate X ads’ in order to review your ads.
5. Click ‘Publish X ads’ in order to publish your ads to Facebook.
1. Go to ‘My campaigns’.
2. Select your campaign in the left hand sidebar.
3. Go to ‘Columns’ and ‘Facebook conversions’. Here you can select between all the different Facebook conversions.
1. Navigate to ‘My Campaigns’ and select to the ‘Ads’ view.
2. Select the ads you want to add the Facebook pixel on.
3. Click on ‘Tracking’ in the bottom toolbar and select the pixel you want to use.
4. Click on ‘Update’ to send the changes to Facebook.