1. Click on the Facebook Ad account you wish to work with.
2. Need help? Send us a support mail or chat with us.
3. Need more information? Look in our user guide for guidance.
4. Need to change something in your account? Go to Settings.
1. Ad creation process: Go through these tabs to create your campaign.
2. Manage ads: See reports on Campaign and Ads level.
3. Main Menu: Support, User Guide, Settings and Dashboard.
4. Sidebar: All your saved templates will be appear here. Create folders to organize your templates.
5. Main view: This is the activation field. Drag and drop the creatives and targetings you want to use for the campaign you are about to publish.
1. Click on “New creatives” to choose what ad type you want to create.
2. Choose between external website, Facebook objects, page post or sponsored stories. Read more about the different ad types here.
3. Add title. To add various titles click “add titles” and write below the last one.
4. Add bodies. To add various bodies click “add body” and write below the last one.
5. Add URL. To add various URLs click “add URL” and write below the last one.
6. Add images. To add various images select the images you want to add and click “add selected”.
7. Save as a template to be able to reuse the creative in the future.
Qwaya will create one creative per combination of title, body, URL and image. Example 2 titles x 2 bodies x 1 URL x 1 image = 4 creatives
8. Your template will appear in the sidebar.
9. Drag and drop it into the main window. The template is now activated which means you will be using these creatives for the campaign you are about to publish. If you look at the "Creatives" button you will see in parentheses how many creatives you have in the main view.
10. Proceed to targeting.
2. You have to choose what country/-ies you want to target.
3. Here you can select to divide the age range and in this way create one targeting per age group.
4. Choose interests and Qwaya will give you suggestions on similar interests.
5. Save your targeting as a template to be able to reuse it in the future.
6. The template will appear in the sidebar.
7. Drag and drop it into the main view. The template is now activated which mean you will be using this targeting for the campaign you are about to publish. If you look at the "Targeting" button you will see in parentheses how many targetings you have in the main view.
8. Proceed to Publish when you are happy with your targeting.
2. Start by selecting or creating a campaign for your ads.
3. Name the campaign.
4. Select a folder or create a new one by typing in the preferred name.
5. Set a daily budget.
6. Press Save.
7. Click “Generate X ads”.
8. Qwaya will tie together your creative and targeting work. You will get one ad per combination of targeting and creative. Example: 4 creatives x 6 targetings = 24 ads.
9. When you are ready, click “Publish X ads” to send them of to Facebook.
While your ads are being approved you can find them in the "Queue". There you can also see the error messages from Facebook if your ads are not approved.
1. Select the campaign you wish to work with.
2. Select the ads you want to edit.
3. Creative: Here you can edit title, body and URL. You can also copy the creative.
4. When you change the fields where it says “varies” you will change the field for all selected ads.
5. Press “Update” to save your changes and send the ads to Facebook again.
6. Click “Copy creative” if you want to start working on a new ad with the same creative.
7. Go to “Bidding” to change the bids on your ads.
1. Select the ads you want to see.
2. Choose between different canned reports.
3. Customize your report by selecting what metrics you want to see.
4. Group and sort your ads as you like.
5. Export the data to Excel.
6. Hide or show details for your ads.